Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Chosen Cancer Centers!!! Is 9 too many? Never Too Many!!

Okay, I really have faith in my family and friends because I have chosen to deliver cards to 9 Cancer Centers on April 10, 2010, CARDS 4 CANCER DAY!!  I received such a wonderful response to the email I sent I decided to go for it.  So, here is my latest post to those who have agreed to help me with this wonderful mission!!



Hi There

I just wanted to let you all know that I have done a little bit of research and have found 9 Cancer Centers in the area that I would like to include in Cards 4 Cancer Day. These are the centers I have found, if there are others that you know of that you would like to be included in this, please let me know. I appreciate each of you who have said you would help me with this project. It really means a lot to me. I will start collecting cards any time you would like to get them to me. You can mail them, bring them or I can pick them up. As I said before, all that we need to do is write an inspirational message in them, that message being "genderless" please because we don't know who the cards will be going to, and sign the card. If you would like you can write somewhere on the card or the envelope, www.spiritjump.org and Cards4Cancer or I will write it when I receive the cards. Again, thank you so much. Here is the list of centers I would like to deliver to.

Memorial Regional Cancer Center
1700 Coffee Road
Modesto, CA 95355-2803

Cypress Women's Cancer Treatment
1524 McHenry Avenue
Modesto, CA 95350-4570

California Cancer Ctr-Doctors
Modesto, CA 95350

St Teresa Cancer Center
4722 Quail Lakes Drive
Stockton, CA

St Joseph's Regional Cancer Center
1800 N California St
Stockton, CA

Purewal Prabhjit S MD FACP:
200 Cottage Avenue
Manteca, CA

San Joaquin General Hospital: ID-Oncology-HIV
500 West Hospital Road
French Camp, CA

The Ben Schaffer Cancer Institute
311 S. Ham Lane
Lodi, California.

Valley PET Institute at the Patti Davis Cancer Center
2425 Vine Street
Lodi, California




No comments: